Editor: BeSweet is an audio transcoding tool. it lets you convert audio files from one format to another.
supported formats : MP3,AC3,WAV,MP2,AVI,Aiff,VOB,Ogg Vorbis.
BeSweet also includes some nice signal processing features :
- One-pass & Two-pass Normalization. Dynamic Range Compression.
- Sample-Rate Conversion. Frame-Rate Conversion (NTSC to PAL, etc'..)
- Partial Encoding of long streams. Splitting & Merging audio streams.
- Extraction of audio streams from AVI & VOBs.
- Delay Correction. Silence Insertion.
- Support for external plugins.
Potential usage of BeSweet :
- Encoding music to MP3, Ogg Vorbis.
- Encoding movie soundtracks for DVD, SVCD, VCD, AVI, OGM.
- Decoding compressed tracks in order to burn AUDIO CDs.
- Transcoding compressed tracks in order to burn DolbyDigital CDs.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in BeSweet 1.5b31
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.